With the motivation of my Q1 Finish A Long Goals list, I have been a busy quilter, especially now that my MQG Swap minis are done and have been received by their recipients.
I finally (FINALLY!) finished the quilt top from the 2015 Round Robin activity I did with my guild, the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild.
It looked more or less like this when I got it back at the end of the round (I had to perform a bit of surgery on it to take out a couple of rows that just didn't work for me):
I got out my yarn-dyed scraps along with my other scrap bins and set to work. First up, I added some larger-scale flying geese.
Then came a row with improv quarter-circles:
The top still needed something to widen it. Arrows to the rescue!
And finally a scrappy monochromatic slab for the top and we are all set.
I had wanted to get it quilted right away, but I'm setting the top aside to tend to some more pressing projects.