Did you know that Lynne Lily's Quilts hosts Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet on the first of each month? It's a great chance to celebrate all we've accomplished. At the risk of sounding immodest, I am pleased as punch at everything I got done in October. A few WIPs got tackled and finished, which makes me especially happy.
Here's a collage summarizing my finishes:
A few quilts, some garment sewing and my last bee block for Stash Trad. Yay!
I'm also taking the opportunity to check in with Traceyjay Quilts for Just Three. My October goals were:
1. Finish new Halloween doorhanger. YES! With bonus placemat!
2. Make ONE colourful churn dash block. YES! Here it is:
3. Make one more Barcelona Skirt. YES!
Woo hoo! 100% YESSSSS! Now, for November. Let's see....I've got a delicious 4-day retreat coming up next weekend. Must...resist...unrealistic....goals....
1. Make project for VMQG Kona Modern Quilts challenge.
2. Make item(s) for VMQG's table at Got Craft?.
3. Enter at least 1 quilt in the QuiltCon quilt show.
There. That ought to keep me busy. How about you?