So I did a little sewing, and made some headway on my WIP goals for this week which were:
1. Finish quilting the Tree Skirt. I exceeded my goal! Not only did I quilt it, I cut and pieced both bindings. I say "both" because I need bias binding for the hole, but I find bias binding to be annoyingly wasteful of fabric (that big triangle you get at the beginning and end!), so I just made some straight-grain binding too.
2. One more row of blocks for the Quilt Along. Did not meet expectations. No blocks sewn. I realized that I really needed to be working on things that were due in December. Maybe next week?
3. Cut out at least one teacher mug rug. Exceeded - the top is pieced.
Other stuff I did this week that wasn't on my WIP list:
1. Completed cup cuff for secret recipient (click to see it bigger):
My first photo edited in Picnik. I like!
3. All the stuff I posted yesterday.
All in all, I'm happy with my results. By next week, I hope to:
1. Complete teacher cup cuffs.
2. Complete teacher mug rugs.
Just two, since I've got some Christmas wrapping and shipping to do, and a 3-year-old's birthday party to host.