The quilt top came together really quickly - it's a nice, big star. I used a ruler I received in my QuiltCon swag bag to make the flying geese that form the quilt's points - I like when rulers take the complicated math out of things!
I had planned to keep the quilting pretty simple but that just didn't seem to be what this quilt wanted. I started with the centre feathered wreath (my first!) and went from there.
Plume feathers, more feathers and a fleur de lis in the corners:
I like some of the FMQ better than other parts but overall, I'm really pleased with this finish - I hope my customer is too!
Happily counting this toward my Q3 Finish-Along goal! Yay!