Anyhoo, the two projects I put on my 2015Q4 Finish-A-Long list were:
1. Bee Sewcial quilt (Minimalist Abstract Winter Landscapes). Not done, although I think I've pretty much settled on a layout.
2. Lone Star Circle. YES! Just under the wire! I linked it up to the FAL via Instagram, and I'll do a fuller blog post eventually but here it is:
Despite what you see, it actually is square.
And now for my 2016Q1 Goal list! I'm concentrating on true WIPs/UFOs to give me some motivation to work on them.
1. Bee Sewcial Minimalist Abstract Winter. As I said, I think I've landed on the layout I like, and now I need to start Tetris-ing it together.
my sample block
3. Resurrecting my Gee's Bend mini to put on the list. I started it at QuiltCon 2015 in a workshop with the Gee's Bend Quilters. I'm hand-quilting it, which is nice to do whilst binge-watching various TV shows on Netflix (I'm currently consuming Person of Interest).
4. And the little trip down QuiltCon 2015 Memory Lane reminds me that I also have my Mod Corsage mini to work on so let's put that on the list too!
The Finish-A-Long is so great! Even if you just join for the inspiration and eye candy - come join us! We went global this year! Check out Leanne's blog page to see the many hosts of the 2016 FAL.