Anyhoo, the two projects I put on my 2015Q4 Finish-A-Long list were:
1. Bee Sewcial quilt (Minimalist Abstract Winter Landscapes). Not done, although I think I've pretty much settled on a layout.
2. Lone Star Circle. YES! Just under the wire! I linked it up to the FAL via Instagram, and I'll do a fuller blog post eventually but here it is:
Despite what you see, it actually is square.
And now for my 2016Q1 Goal list! I'm concentrating on true WIPs/UFOs to give me some motivation to work on them.
1. Bee Sewcial Minimalist Abstract Winter. As I said, I think I've landed on the layout I like, and now I need to start Tetris-ing it together.
my sample block
3. Resurrecting my Gee's Bend mini to put on the list. I started it at QuiltCon 2015 in a workshop with the Gee's Bend Quilters. I'm hand-quilting it, which is nice to do whilst binge-watching various TV shows on Netflix (I'm currently consuming Person of Interest).
4. And the little trip down QuiltCon 2015 Memory Lane reminds me that I also have my Mod Corsage mini to work on so let's put that on the list too!
The Finish-A-Long is so great! Even if you just join for the inspiration and eye candy - come join us! We went global this year! Check out Leanne's blog page to see the many hosts of the 2016 FAL.
Such a great list, so many beautiful quilts on it! I'm glad you are joining the FAL!ReplyDelete
Terrific list! Can't wait to see that Bee Sewcial quilt!ReplyDelete
Some great starts there, good luck with the FALReplyDelete
Wonderful list, good luck with the FAL!ReplyDelete
Great list. Especially looking forward to seeing the finishes of your Gee's Bend and Mod Corsage minis.ReplyDelete
Nice variety. For some reason you have reminded me of my very-long sweater project (12 years and counting), I should go back and add it in :)ReplyDelete
You had quite the year! Isn't it a panicky feeling when looking for a house? I remember......ReplyDelete
Lovely list. Enjoy finishing them up
Wow, very nice taste in fabrics and a good eye for design. Good luck finishing some projects.ReplyDelete
Wishing you good luck in finishing!ReplyDelete
I love the quilting you've done on your modern stripes quilt. Good luck with all of your new finishes.ReplyDelete