I did manage to squeeze in a few projects, however:
Two quilts for the VMQG Modern Mini Showcase in the Vancouver Quilters' Guild show. I featured Modern Scraps in the Blogger's Quilt Festival but here are some slightly better photos with the little bit of hand stitching I added after the fact:
I was successful in signing up for the Michael Miller Glitz challenge and the set of fabrics I received was heavy with the more geometric prints vs. the fun, easy-to-use dots. This quilt is my THIRD attempt to make something, anything, to fulfill my commitment to complete the challenge. It was definitely challenging. I named it 3X.
The squares finish at 3/4". I told you it was a challenge!
The design is supposed to mimic the geometric motif contained in the fabric. I thought that chopping it up would be an interesting strategy. It's okay. It's not my favourite.
I do own a lint roller. Not that you can tell from this photo.
I can't imagine why this quilt wasn't accepted to quiltcon (sarcasm)