For Q3, I hope to finish:
1. A Road Trip Case for G to store her Rainbow Loom supplies - hoping it will keep the detritus to a minimum. These fabrics are *very* 6½-year-old girl, aren't they? :) Status: pieces cut out and interfaced.
2. Circle of Geese bee quilt. I received these blocks in my very first online quilting bee. They've sat in a box ever since but this quarter, they're going to become a quilt for my youngest niece (age nearly 5). I just saw her this past week and when I asked her what colours were her favourites, she answered: "Pink. And purple. Also blue and green. Yellow!!" I think I might try Quilt As You Go using some scrappy strips in a variety of colours I have in my collection. Status: 11 blocks on hand.
3. Michael Miller Petal Pinwheels challenge quilt - this one's due on July 25th. I need to hustle! Status: design complete.
4. Liberty + Kona Solids St. Louis 16 Patch. I love how quickly this pattern comes together, as well as its traditional simplicity. Will be putting some lovely Liberty Lawn FQs to good use in this quilt for me. Status: fabrics acquired, pattern chosen.
5. My Wonderland Sampler kind of stalled out, so I hope to revive it this quarter. Status: a few bits and bobs put together.
6. Adding this is making this a Stretch Goal kind of list, but here goes: getting my Wonderland quilt all quilted up and sent off wherever it's going (possibly Siblings Together). Status: basted and ready to quilt.
I'm going to leave it at that, because this quarter I've signed up to do a mini quilt swap with the VMQG, I've got a family holiday coming up in August when no sewing will happen, plus there's school preps to think of (!!).