Once again, I scored a 2/3 for my Just Three goals, which were:
1. Catch up in my Stash Trad bee by remaking June's block and finish July's: YES! and YES!
2. Christmas in July project. YES!
3. Finish Memory Quilt. Nope. I have done all the in-the-ditch quilting in that centre patchwork area, but those 8 days away in July really messed up my production! The project doesn't have an actual deadline and this procrastinator loves a deadline.
August's Just Three
1. Memory Quilt (third time's the charm? Maybe?)
2. Layer and baste both Siblings Together quilt tops:
3. Stash Trad (August block), a Lone Starburst for Brioni Flossyblossy (and Fat Quarterly). Check out the version Cindy Live a Colorful Life stitched up:
This is the tutorial we're using.
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can....
I expect August to be quiet here on the blog. I'm on a major, major deadline with work and I anticipate some overtime and thus less stitching time. I'll post progress as it happens, but probably pretty sporadically.
Enjoy the summer!
Good luck! What fun projects!ReplyDelete
I hate It when pesky work interferes with my sewing. Good luck with your projects!ReplyDelete
Three goals a month, I think I can do that...maybe...gonna give it a try. Beautiful blocks, and looking forward to seeing the finished quilts. Good luck!ReplyDelete
Three does seem like a refreshingly reasonable number! Good luck getting your 3 accomplished -- you can do it!ReplyDelete
Well done! I call 2/3 pretty awesome!! Your projects this month look really fun. I like those tops so much!ReplyDelete
I can't wait to see how you quilt the blue/green/white Siblings quilt. I have one pretty close in design in my mind but the quilting is stumping me. 2/3 is great!ReplyDelete
your bee blocks are beautiful!ReplyDelete
I love the Holly Berries too! So clever!
And thank you for linking up, and being so sweet too... ♥ :)
I love the concept of the Holly Berries block! and that star block... hmmm, where could I use that? might have to make one up just for me.ReplyDelete