Once again, I scored a 2/3 for my Just Three goals, which were:
1. Catch up in my Stash Trad bee by remaking June's block and finish July's: YES! and YES!
2. Christmas in July project. YES!
3. Finish Memory Quilt. Nope. I have done all the in-the-ditch quilting in that centre patchwork area, but those 8 days away in July really messed up my production! The project doesn't have an actual deadline and this procrastinator loves a deadline.
August's Just Three
1. Memory Quilt (third time's the charm? Maybe?)
2. Layer and baste both Siblings Together quilt tops:
3. Stash Trad (August block), a Lone Starburst for Brioni Flossyblossy (and Fat Quarterly). Check out the version Cindy Live a Colorful Life stitched up:
This is the tutorial we're using.
I think I can...I think I can...I think I can....
I expect August to be quiet here on the blog. I'm on a major, major deadline with work and I anticipate some overtime and thus less stitching time. I'll post progress as it happens, but probably pretty sporadically.
Enjoy the summer!