Today's my Friday! Come on over and check it out!
Since sending in my information for the feature, I've been pondering what else you might not yet know about me.
Don't I look happy with my Kona Solids charm pack? (Photo by Sonja Callaghan)
Keeping with the F theme (Friday, Felicities, Feature...) here are FIVE things that you may not know about me:
1. FOUR: the number of siblings I have (two of each), of which I am the eldest.
2. FRENCH: language in which I received 100% of my education up til Grade 8. I then went to a French Immersion high school and continued on to do my undergraduate degree in French Linguistics at Glendon College, the only bilingual post-secondary institutions in Ontario (so classified because every single student is required to take at least one course in French and English).
3. FIFTEEN: the number of years I've worked for my current employer, a Vancouver-based financial institution. Time flies!
4. FORTY: my age when my daughter was born. There are definitely advantages and disadvantages to being an "older" mother.
5. FAVOURITE: food is anything Italian; colour is whatever my mood or current project dictates; drink is coffee or wine; music is dependent on the situation (I'm loving Coeur de Pirate right now); sound is ocean waves or a thunderstorm.
What you will see me doing a lot: laughing. Photo by Sonja.
Have a great weekend!