I am discombobulated this week for some weird reason. Wednesday snuck up on me.
A short report because I....didn't really get much accomplished.
I made that pouch for my Nook that didn't fit, I pieced the Layer Cake version of my Easy Going Modern quilt so the top is ready to go (no photos owing to the fact that nighttime sewing + a large-ish quilt top = no photos yet), and I made a block for a group quilt that I neglected to photograph.
Oh wait! I did make something else. These angel potholders for our guild's potholder swap. They're for someone whose partner flaked - I offered to help out Krista (VMQG's swap organizer) by stepping in and making them for the poor FVMQG swapper who had made and sent her potholders but not yet received any in return. I really hope she likes them considering how long she's been waiting for them. I installed grommets in the corner of each one before sending. Another 100% stash project! Yay!
No change to the stats:
This Week's Stats
Completed Projects - 2 (the pouch wasn't on the list AND it was a fail but dagnabbit, I'm counting it anyway)
New Projects - 0
Currently in Progress - 10
I'm certain there's more fun happening over at Lee's and The Needle and Thread Network!