I'm smiling as I type this because the awesome Kati said some really nice things about me when she paid her Liebster Award forward. Thank you Kati!
And her comments reminded me about something else that made me smile but that I'd totally forgotten about (I blame sleep deprivation): Kristie from OCD-Obsessive Crafting Disorder nominated me for a different blogger award - the Stylish Blogger Award! I feel so loved!
The rules for accepting the Stylish Blogger Award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!
I'm going to bend the rules a bit, and just give you the 7 random things about me. Because that's how I'm rolling tonight.
1. I'm a rule-follower extraordinaire, so bending the rules on the award actually makes me a bit uncomfortable.
2. I am the oldest of 5 children and my sibs all live on or near the Eastern seabord of the US, and I miss them terribly.
3. I had my first pedicure at the age of 33, for my wedding.
4. I was robbed at gunpoint when I worked as a bank teller.
5. If I had to do it all over again, I'd become a librarian.
6. I made it through my Masters degree without being a regular coffee drinker - tea kept me awake for studying. Now I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day.
7. The longest I've lived in the same house/condo/apartment is 4 years, 4 months (and counting).
Thank you! Good night!!