Okay, first? This is me:
Fabric makes me dork out!
1. Like my fellow VMQG member Holly, I have ties to the US via a parent - my father is American but has lived in Canada since before I was born. All of my siblings moved there after university; some live in/near Philadelphia, and others live in Baltimore.
2. I left home after university, but stayed in Canada - Vancouver, to be exact.
3. I'm the Social Media coordinator for the VMQG, which means I do most of the blogging and some of the facebooking and little of the tweeting for the guild. I love being involved - it's such a great way to get to know people I'd seen at meetings. If you're lucky enough to have one, I highly recommend taking on a volunteer opportunity with your local Modern Quilt Guild.
4. I have a really loud laugh. It's been known to startle small children and make them cry.
5. I got my first ever manicure at age 33 (for my wedding).
So who else is in? Come and play along and tell us about yourself!
Hello! I look forward to meeting you :-DReplyDelete
I will listen for your laugh!ReplyDelete
I love that picture!ReplyDelete
I'm so excited you'll be at QuiltCon! Can't wait to meet you!ReplyDelete
I love learning all these fun facts about everyone. And a loud laugh is better than no laugh, right? Have fun!!ReplyDelete
Hi Felicity! Love your glasses.ReplyDelete
Are you sure you want to sell Bernie. it's always nice to have a back up machine when you are someone who sews a lot and the Berninas are very awesome.ReplyDelete
Hi Felicity, you'll be in good company - my laugh is loud and hyena like!!! I look forward to having a good cackle with you and Holly there.ReplyDelete
Hi there Felicity - love your glasses! Looking forward to meeting you at QuiltCon - I'll just listen for your laugh!ReplyDelete
yay! glad to hear you are going. I've been following your blog for a while and look forward to seeing you there!ReplyDelete
I S-O-O love your glasses.....ReplyDelete
and your blog too of course,