I swear I sewed this month! But I feel like I have precious little to show for it. Strange.
Anyhoodle, I did manage to make great progress on this WIP:
It's backed, basted, quilted and trimmed! All that's left is to bind it. Here's a sneak peek:
Full reveal is coming soon. Just needs binding and crinkling.
No progress was made on anything else. But that brings me to my Just Three report and list of Just Three Things I wish to accomplish in May. (Go here for Just Three details then do come and join us!)
1. Finish the tutorial for the scrappy potholder - done!
2. Make a backing for the I Spy Quilt - done (photo soon).
3. Baste the I Spy Quilt - goal exceeded - quilt is quilted!
1. Complete the I Spy Quilt. A gimme, I know. What can I say? I'd like to start the month with a win, okay?
2. Complete the Habitat Pillow Covers (last pictured here). I mean, really. This project has been a WIP for too long considering they're a gift. My sister's probably completely forgotten about them by now. To recap, three of four tops are pieced, and the fourth is ready to go (81 bleeping 2½" squares - *sob*).
3. Piece the Memory Quilt. This project is technically not a WIP because I haven't cut any fabric. But I will, gosh darn it. I WILL!!
This week's WIP stats:
Completed Projects - 0 (but we're close, friends!)
New Projects - 0
In Progress - 8
Linking up with Lee and Monika and also Tracey. Lots of linkies this week! Please check them out and join on in.