1. Sewing machine cover. This is now a mini quilt because it ended up too small to cover the machine. I'll be hand quilting it at some point. Hopefully this millennium.
2. Rainbow I Spy (That Girl, That Quilt Along). Still stalled, but at least I've got two more rows made since I put it on the list (the orange borders are all on).
3. Fresh Air Charm Quilt. Finished into placemats that look great in our Dining Room!
4. New Wave Quilt. Fabrics are all cut, but that's where it has stalled. I did get started on the back, however:
5. Traffic Jam Quilt. No progress.
6. Heather R keepsake quilt. Design and fabrics chosen.
7. Bees. I'm up to date! Here are some of the blocks I've made, together with a photo of the strips I sent out to my two bees for March.
Why I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked on the list:
8. Doll Quilt Swap 10. I completed my quilt and sent it off, and I'm still waiting on mine.
9. Lily's Quilts Dresden Quilt Along. Put a F8 bundle of Wonderland to good use...
And that's not a bad thing - I had fun making my DQS10 quilt, and I am loving both of the QALs. Just keeping myself busy is all. Separate progress post to come!