Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy, a fellow list-lover, had a brilliant idea to do a link-up for everyone's lists of Quilt Goals for 2011.
Since I already have a list like that going (see my sidebar), it is easy for me to participate. I do acknowledge that lots and LOTS of other projects will likely pop onto this list as the year goes on, but this is what I expect to keep me busy throughout 2011.
In no particular order:
1. Sewing Machine cover that's currently a WIP.
2. Rainbow I-Spy (That Quilt Along) currently stalled at this point:
3. Fresh Air Charm Quilt (which is close to UFO territory at this point)
4. New Wave (Oh, Fransson!) quilt using Flights of Fancy fabric.
5. Traffic Jam quilt (possibly for Quilt Hope In).
6. Quilt for friend's daughter using fabric from her childhood room décor (since changed because she's now 13 and she wants a keepsake).
7. Bees. My month for Sew Buzzy is March, and I have a stack of Spa by Rosemarie Lavin that I'll be using - just working out the pattern (left hand side of this photo).
Whew! That should keep me busy. And if that's not enough, I've got plenty of inspiration in my Tutorials/Patterns I want to make sidebar list over there.
Come on 2011! I'm excited to get started!!
I need to actually get my list in writing, although that might be overwhelming and make me tired before 2011 even begins!ReplyDelete
Great list! I'm with you, I'm excited for the new year to come along, if nothing but for all of the quilty goodness I've got planned. Happy almost new year and happy holidays! Thanks for linking up :)ReplyDelete
Wow, good for you! I don't really want to think ahead yet. I just want to take the rest of the year in stride...maybe I'll get something else accomplished...maybe not. =) Time will tell.ReplyDelete
You're ambitious...maybe I need some motivation. =)
Yeah for lists! Yours looks great. I'm sure your projects will be fabulous.ReplyDelete
Great list! I can't wait to see your projects come together especially your Bee quilt! I love that Spa fabric. Happy Holidays!ReplyDelete
Easy tiger, let's get through Christmas first! I am excited to start a new project for our own bed after being struck by a lightening bolt of inspiration last week. I have so many WIPs, it's too embarrassing to make a public list!ReplyDelete
My That Girl Quilt is stalled too. Glad I'm not the only one. : )ReplyDelete
Nice goals! Happy 2011!
Great list! I just modified my last Christmas gift quilt to be my 'That Girl' inspired quilt so I am taking that off my list for next year... kinda cheating I think :)ReplyDelete
Wait til you hear about the exciting Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild challenge that's happening in the new year - that'll be one more to add to this impressive list!ReplyDelete
Good luck on your quilty goals! If you'd like, please join my 2011 crafty goals linkup at http://www.lindsaysews.com/2010/12/craft-2010-year-in-review.htmlReplyDelete