Elizabeth at Don't Call Me Betsy, a fellow list-lover, had a brilliant idea to do a link-up for everyone's lists of Quilt Goals for 2011.
Since I already have a list like that going (see my sidebar), it is easy for me to participate. I do acknowledge that lots and LOTS of other projects will likely pop onto this list as the year goes on, but this is what I expect to keep me busy throughout 2011.
In no particular order:
1. Sewing Machine cover that's currently a WIP.
2. Rainbow I-Spy (That Quilt Along) currently stalled at this point:
3. Fresh Air Charm Quilt (which is close to UFO territory at this point)
4. New Wave (Oh, Fransson!) quilt using Flights of Fancy fabric.
5. Traffic Jam quilt (possibly for Quilt Hope In).
6. Quilt for friend's daughter using fabric from her childhood room décor (since changed because she's now 13 and she wants a keepsake).
7. Bees. My month for Sew Buzzy is March, and I have a stack of Spa by Rosemarie Lavin that I'll be using - just working out the pattern (left hand side of this photo).
Whew! That should keep me busy. And if that's not enough, I've got plenty of inspiration in my Tutorials/Patterns I want to make sidebar list over there.
Come on 2011! I'm excited to get started!!